Saturday, November 5, 2011

Visit at one month

I had a one month visit today Oct 9th. We spent the night on Flathead Lake on the boat and did some fishing. The next morning we pulled the boat out of the lake and left it there on the trailer and drove on to Polson for our visit. He said that the left side still isn't dropping. He feels that it will but it is just a matter of time. Gravity will take its course. He said if for some reason it didn't, then he could go in there again surgically and cut into the muscle more and create a larger pocket for it to fall into. Though he would rather not do anymore cutting. I have to continue to wear my sports bra during the day and to bed. I am to continue on with the massaging. He didn't have a strap with him so I will have to get her to mail me a strap when it is in. It was a pretty short visit. Well I guess then I will continue on how it is all going.
As far as my movements, I am doing better at work. Everyone there is being extremely helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment