Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I can't believe that another year has gone by so quickly. Where does the time go?
Treatments have been going okay. The infection and pain is now gone. I have about 8 treatments left which include doubling up and the boosts. Doubling up will be one visit at 8am and another at 3 or 4pm. That will happen for the last 5 days. I will be thrilled to be done with all of this and get back to as normal of a life as I can.

Talk is still in order for me moving to Kalispell. We have to still figure out the dates though I am feeling that it will be sometime early in January. Mark has prepared a surprise 4 day weekend vacation for us following my last treatment on Friday Dec. 4th. He will go with me for my last session and meet the medical gang I have come to know and love. They have all been asking so much about him. Then we will go back to my house, grab our bags and we are to.....I don't know where. The anticipation is killing me but I am sure that it will be worth the wait. He is a sweet man to do this for us.

I am spending Thanksgiving time up in Kalispell with Mark's family. His parent's are also coming to visit at the same time from Wisconsin. It will be the first meet. I am looking forward to that.
I hope that you all have a wonderful time with your family and friends.

Love to you all,

Shawnae

No comments:

Post a Comment