Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!





It is Halloween weekend and I spent the weekend here up at Mark's house. WE were chaperones to a teenaged bonfire. It went really well and they had a lot of fun. After the bonfire a few kids went home and 4 stayed. 6 teens total soaked in the hot tub and then watched 3 movies following that, so it was an all nighter.
Andrew, Molly and I carved pumpkins under the supervision of Mark. We turned out 3 fantastic looking pumkins. Andrew carved an owl under the full moon, Molly carved a bunny, and I carved a cauldron. Later that night the 4 of us went into town and went trick of treating. That was a lot of fun and there were a TON of kids on 3rd street. It was amazing. I have never seen that many kids trick or treating in one area. Molly dressed as a fairy, Andrew was a Greek General, Mark was the Sherriff (to greet the teens at the house) and I was a Gothic fairy.

This morning Mark made busquits and gravy for all the kids. We are headed to church so I better get into the shower.

Hope that you all had a great weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment