Monday, September 7, 2009

recovering nicely

I am enjoying a wonderful weekend here with Mark and the kids. Molly and I picked 2 buckets of apples from the apple trees and we made Zucchini apple bread. I have never had it before but it was delicious and was gone in a heartbeat. Mark and the kids helped him put the rocks up on the roof so he could finish the outside of the chimney. It is looking really nice. We all went target shooting with the rifles later on in the night and then watch a movie.

My bruising around my armpit/sentinal node is healing nicely and the bruising is finally gone. I am taking less and less pain pills and using the ibuprofen now for the swelling. It will be nice when all visual effects of this surgery will be gone.

Have a great Labor Day!

Shawnae

No comments:

Post a Comment