Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Aug. 7, 2009

Today I had my MRI. It was a little much on the nerves. First I am in this Hospital that immediately feels intimidating. But, they walk you into this room with a huge vault door. Everything in the room is wood and steel with magnetic signs all over. I hope I really did remove all of my jewelry and didn't miss anything.
I am place on a machine bed face down with my brests in two holes and an IV connected to my inner arm. I am told a blue die (contrast), that lights up on the findings, will be shot into my IV during the last 7 minutes. I am pushed into a round tube and the loud banging begins. The noise is heard loudly over the top volume country music I have chosen to drown out the noise.
One hour later I am finished and sent on my way.
They will know the results after the weekend.
The waiting game begins again.

No comments:

Post a Comment