Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hmmmm...

Well, it is the waiting game. A girl could get lost in her own thoughts and never be found. Mark commented this last weekend, how wierd it was that here I am, the girl that he is dating, full of life, spirit, and spunk. I am the same person in and out. I still love to do the same things, I act the same way, and look the same. Though here I am now 3 weeks later and everything has changed.

I think to myself, no big deal. We will just go in and remove this sucker, treatment and then move on. But every now and then I just get caught in this whirlwind of emotion that rips me apart. It is all so sureal. This can't be happening to me. I pray that God gives me peace of mind. I would rather just go through the motions without thinking.

Love to you all,

Shawnae

No comments:

Post a Comment