Monday, August 24, 2009

second opinion comfirms the first.

I called the surgeon's nurse today and she let me know that the Dr. from OK confirmed that the first biopsy is cancerous. Sucks... but at least I feel better about the finding and the answer. So, surgery is set then for this Thursday at the Bozeman Deaconess Hospital. I will go in at about 6am and be released at about 3pm. Mark will be taking me and is going to stay the entire time and then take me home. I told him he didn't have to stay during the time I was out. That is just silly. But he wouldn't hear of it.








On a lighter note. Alex, my 13 yo, and I went fishing tonight up at Hyalite Reservior. It is only about 15 miles from town and absolutely sensational. Here are some scenery pictures that I wanted to share of beautiful Bozeman.





1 comment:

  1. Nae Nae, You are in my prayers (and my church's prayer chain). I know all will go well, but it is, indeed, very scary. God bless Mark for hanging in there with you! Regarding your earlier posting, don't let the breast cancer define who you are; I've seen this happen to many women. Remember that you are the same Nae Nae as before all of this happened, and your courage and sense of humor will prevail. Love you much.
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete